This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1206:2014-02 specifies the application module for Draughting annotation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1206:2014-02:
items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Draughting annotation", ISO 10303-504:
- the presentation of non-shape product data depicted by two-dimensional or planar three-dimensional annotation;
- the structures for representing the presentation characteristics of annotation;
- the structures for representing subfigures and symbols;
- the structures for representing externally defined symbols and presentation characteristics;
- pre-defined symbols and presentation characteristics.
the explicit definition of a patch, or assembly of patches, of colour, shading or texture by reference to:
- position and orientation, a text string, and a style for presenting a text string;
- a position and a style for presenting a point;
- a curve and a style for presenting a curve;
- boundary curves for a filled area, and a style for presenting a filled area;
- items within the scope of application module Draughting element, ISO/TS 10303-1310.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 3Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.