ISO/TS 10303-1319:2014-02 specifies the application module for Solid with local modification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1319:2014-02:
- 3D solid models;
- axis placements;
- solid models modified by the application of operations to their edges;
- solid models with constant radius edge blends;
- solid models with variable radius edge blends;
- solid models with chamfers;
- solid models modified by the creation of positioned and oriented local shape configurations (`features');
- surfaces, faces and connected assemblies of faces;
- solid models modified by the application of operations to their faces;
- solid models modified by the removal of material from one side of an intersecting generalised surface;
- solid models modified by adding material to, or subtracting material from, existing faces via offsets;
- solid models modified by the deletion of some faces and the addition of material to the remaining faces;
- solid models with depressions;
- solid models with protrusions;
- solid models with circular or rectangular patterns made up of replicates of previously created depressions, protrusions or patterns;
- solid models with circular or rectangular patterns in which some replicates have been suppressed;
- items within the scope of application module Basic geometric topology, ISO/TS 10303-1323;
- items within the scope of application module Procedural solid model, ISO/TS 10303-1318;
- items within the scope of application module Topologically bounded surface, ISO/TS 10303-1511.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1319:2014Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.