This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1341:2014-02 specifies the application module for Generic expression.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1341:2014-02:
- the definition of the complexity of the expression referring the number of terms, number of variable and number of operands;
- the exchange of expressions that involve both constants and variables;
- the computation of the variables used in an expression;
- the semantic definition of the variables giving the correct environment.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 3Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.