This document specifies particular elements of a maturity model. These elements conform to ISO/IEC 33004.
Organizations can use these elements in combination with their own assessment indicators to determine the maturity level of processes for data quality management as specified by ISO 8000‑61.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- some of the elements of a model for assessing organizational process maturity;
- identifying those elements that exist in other standards (process capability levels, process attributes, ordinal scale for measuring process attributes and the scheme for derivation of process capability levels from process attribute rating);
- specifying six maturity levels and process profiles to indicate when organizations have achieved each of the maturity levels;
- providing guidance on how to assess the maturity level of an organization.
Methods or procedures to improve organizational maturity are outside the scope of this document.
This document can be used by the organization itself or by another party (including certification bodies) to perform assessment of the maturity.
This document can be used in conjunction with, or independently of, quality management systems standards.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 19
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
|std 1 124|
|std 2 124||Paper|
ISO 8000-62:2018Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.