ISO 8000-115:2018 specifies the requirements for the quality identifiers that form part of an exchange of master data. These requirements supplement those of ISO 8000‑110.
The following are within the scope of ISO 8000-115:2018:
· the syntax and semantics of quality identifiers to allow the unambiguous identification of the owner of the identifier and any restrictions on the use of the identifier;
· the principles of resolving quality identifiers to the data set they represent;
· the characteristics that define quality identifiers.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 8000-115:2018:
· the methods used for the creation of identifiers;
· the syntax of the query and of the response used in the resolution of identifiers;
· the methods used for the resolution of identifiers.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 5
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
|std 1 40||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 40||Paper|
ISO 8000-115:2018Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.