This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1108:2018-11 specifies the application module for Specification based configuration.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1108:2018-11:
- characterization of a use case of product or process data with a Boolean combination of product characteristics;
- characterization of a design case of product or process data with a Boolean combination of product characteristics;
- assignment of date-based effectivity to a use case;
- assignment of a use case to a part occurrence.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11
Edition: 3Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.