This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1232:2018-11 specifies the application module for Design material aspects.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1232:2018-11:
- identification of the material of a product;
- identification of the material of a shape of a product;
- identification of the material of an element of a shape of a product;
- identification of product properties derived from the material composition of a product;
- representation of the value of a material property as specified or measured in a particular environment.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.