This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1248:2018-11 specifies the application module for Product breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1248:2018-11:
- the identification of a breakdown of a product or product_as_individual;
- the identification of the elements that comprise a breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between breakdown elements;
- the identification of relationships between elements in different breakdowns;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041;
- items within the scope of application module Property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1030.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.