This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1312:2018-11 specifies the application module for Draughting element specialisations.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1312:2018-11:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Draughting elements", ISO 10303-506:
- the structures for representing single or composite dimensions;
- the structures for representing structured or unstructured dimensions;
- the structures for representing draughting callouts that might be directed by means of leaders, projection curves, or dimension curves.
- items within the scope of application module Draughting element, ISO/TS 10303-1310.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.