This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1026:2019 specifies the application module for Assembly structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1026:2019:
- specification of the use of a product version as a component of an assembly;
- specification of a parent-child assembly relationship;
- identification of a component of an assembly with respect to an upper level in the assembly structure;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1019;
- items within the scope of application module Value with unit, ISO/TS 10303-1054.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2019-11
Edition: 6Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.