This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1103:2019 specifies the application module for Product class.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1103:2019:
- identification, as a product class, of a set of similar products to be offered to the market;
- relationships between product classes;
- identification of categories of specifications that can be used to characterize the members of a product class;
- representation of Boolean expressions of specifications;
- representation of dependency rules between specifications;
- association of specification categories, of specifications, of specification expressions and of specification dependency rules with a product class;
- items within the scope of application module Group, ISO/TS 10303-1113;
- items within the scope of application module Identification assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1021;
- items within the scope of application module Product concept identification, ISO/TS 10303-1060.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2019-11
Edition: 6Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.