This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1110:2019 specifies the application module for Surface conditions.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1110:2019:
- Coating layer;
- Association of a Surface condition with a shape;
- surface irregularities such as roughness and waviness;
- Tactile appearance;
- Treatment result;
- Visual appearance;
- items within the scope of application module Dimension tolerance, ISO/TS 10303-1050;
- items within the scope of application module Generic material aspects, ISO/TS 10303-1681;
- items within the scope of application module Part view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1023;
- items within the scope of application module Value with unit extension, ISO/TS 10303-1753.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2019-11
Edition: 6Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.