This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1362:2019 specifies the application module for Dimension and tolerance callouts.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1362:2019:
- the representation of annotation elements in an explicit form used in technical drawings and annotated geometric models;
- the representation of annotation elements for dimension and dimensional tolerance callouts;
- the representation of annotation elements for geometric tolerance and datum feature callouts;
- the representation of annotation elements for surface condition callout;
- items within the scope of application module Associative draughting elements, ISO/TS 10303-1311;
- items within the scope of application module Draughting annotation, ISO/TS 10303-1206;
- items within the scope of application module Draughting element specialisations, ISO/TS 10303-1312;
- items within the scope of application module Geometric tolerance, ISO/TS 10303-1051.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2019-11
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.