This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
ISO 10303-47 specifies the integrated resource constructs for Shape variation tolerances.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-47:
- tolerances as constraints on the shape characteristics of a product;
- the specification of the tolerances on a defined shape;
- the representation of geometrical tolerances and plus-minus tolerances;
- the representation of tolerance values;
- the representation of dimensions;
- the assignment of size characteristics to a shape;
- the assignment of location and orientation characteristics to a shape;
- the specification of datums and datum systems that are established by referencing datums;
- the identification of derived shape elements such as centre lines and intersections;
- the structure for limit and fit systems for shapes.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2022-12
Edition: 5Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
ISO 10303-47:2022Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.