This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This document specifies the integrated resource constructs for Mechanical features.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- constraints on life cycle context invariant identifiers for topological items;
- counterbore, countersink, counterdrill, and spotface description and application;
- features that are to be manufactured by either milling or turning processes;
- features that can be replicated in patterns;
- generic mechanical design concepts;
- implicit representation of machining features through selection of standard parameters;
- machining feature definition elements necessary for creating machining features;
- machining features for defining shapes necessary for manufacturing;
- product and manufacturing information placeholder in a three dimensional geometric model;
- shape representations necessary for creating machining features.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2022-12
Edition: 2Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
ISO 10303-113:2022Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.