ISO 14300-1:2011 addresses the space programme/project management requirements, applicable through a top-down approach in a contractual relationship between customers and suppliers.
The applicable requirements for product assurance are given in ISO 14300-2. Annex A of ISO 14300-1:2011 gives the general ISO standards framework for space systems programme management.
ISO 14300-1:2011 is intended to be used as a basis when establishing and negotiating customer project management requirements, and guiding the supplier's responses.
- a clear definition of the roles, responsibilities and authorities of the different customers and suppliers;
- coherence between their activities;
- communication capability between them;
- stable and rigorous project organization; and
- as far as possible, standardization of the rules applicable to various programmess/projects.
It still allows for supplier flexibility in its implementation and tailoring.
Status: Under developmentYou can help develop this draft international standard by contacting your national member
Edition: 3Number of pages: 35
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 14 Space systems and operations
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 61|
|std 2 61||Paper|
ISO/DIS 14300-1Stage: 40.20
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.