Secretariat: SIICommittee Manager:
Chairperson (until end 2022):Dr Jorge Tarchitzky
ISO Technical Programme Manager [TPM]:ISO Editorial Manager [EM]:
- Creation date: 2014
Standardization in the field of Treated wastewater (TWW) for irrigation requirements and processes involved in the development of health, environmentally viable and sustainable projects for the reuse of treated wastewater in all fields of irrigation.
- management and operation of all the internal and external elements that affect or can be affected by the implementation of such projects,
- TWW quality suitability for a variety of uses for irrigated areas,
- distribution and storage systems: design, building, operation and maintenance requirements
- agricultural areas and urban areas irrigation systems: (including irrigation in public parks, sports fields and private gardens) design, operation and maintenance requirements,
- TWW quality demands, especially for irrigation in hydrological sensitive regions.