ISO/TS 10303-1103:2014-02 specifies the application module for Product class.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1103:2014-02:
- identification, as a product class, of a set of similar products to be offered to the market;
- relationships between product classes;
- identification of categories of specifications that can be used to characterize the members of a product class;
- representation of Boolean expressions of specifications;
- representation of dependency rules between specifications;
- association of specification categories, of specifications, of specification expressions and of specification dependency rules with a product class;
- items within the scope of application module Group, ISO/TS 10303-1113;
- items within the scope of application module Identification assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1021;
- items within the scope of application module Product concept identification, ISO/TS 10303-1060.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1103:2014Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.