ISO 13579-11:2017 specifies classifications and designations in the methodology of energy efficiency evaluation of industrial furnaces and associated processing equipment (TPE), including energy efficiency in terms of exergy as well as enthalpy.
ISO 13579-11:2017does not apply to the following types of TPE:
- blast furnaces, basic oxygen furnaces, coke ovens;
- furnaces that generate gases to be used as fuel (including by-product gases);
- special atmosphere gas generators;
- industrial furnaces that are designed for chemical plants or petroleum plants;
- installations where heating or combustion is performed in an open space;
- installations that combust solid fuel;
- waste incinerators.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 60
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 244 Industrial furnaces and associated processing equipment
- ICS :
- 25.180.01 Industrial furnaces in general
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.