This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1453:2014-02 specifies the application module for Function based behaviour.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1453:2014-02:
- identification of a behaviour;
- hierarchy of behaviours;
- function based representation of behaviour;
- hierarchy of functions within a function based behaviour representation;
- means of representing the inputs and outputs of a function, including triggering mechanisms where appropriate;
- ordering of functions, and identifying decision points;
- identification of shared resources used by function;
- shared resource properties;
- underlying model for the representations: Function Flow Block Diagram (FFBD), Data Flow Diagram (DFD), N2 (N-Squared) Chart, IDEF0 Diagram, Use Case, Sequence Diagram, Enhanced Function Flow Block Diagram, and Behaviour Diagram (BD).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 3Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.