ISO/TS 10303-1032:2018-11 specifies the application module for Shape property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1032:2018-11:
- identification of an object that may have properties but cannot be considered as a product or an activity;
- concept of shape of an object;
- identification of a portion of a shape;
- relationship between two portions of shape;
- shape of an object in the context of a particular occurrence of that object in a product structure;
- association of a representation with a shape or shape portion;
- assignment of shape related properties to a shape or to a shape portion;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly structure, ISO/TS 10303-1026;
- items within the scope of application module External model, ISO/TS 10303-1033;
- items within the scope of application module Geometric model relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1403;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041;
- items within the scope of application module Property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1030.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2018-11
Edition: 7Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1032:2018Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.