This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1032:2019 specifies the application module for Shape property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1032:2019:
- identification of an object that may have properties but cannot be considered as a product or an activity;
- concept of shape of an object;
- identification of a portion of a shape;
- relationship between two portions of shape;
- shape of an object in the context of a particular occurrence of that object in a product structure;
- association of a representation with a shape or shape portion;
- assignment of shape related properties to a shape or to a shape portion;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly structure, ISO/TS 10303-1026;
- items within the scope of application module External model, ISO/TS 10303-1033;
- items within the scope of application module Geometric model relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1403;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041;
- items within the scope of application module Property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1030.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2019-11
Edition: 8Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.