ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748-5:2017 provides a common framework for planning and controlling the technical processes and activities to produce and sustain software products. The complete life cycle is covered by this document, from idea conception to the retirement of a software product. The framework described by this document provides for best practices in communication and cooperation among parties that plan for, develop, utilize, and manage modern software.
- specifies the required information items to be produced through the implementation of the required planning and control processes;
- specifies the required content of the required information items;
- gives guidelines for the format and content of the required and related information items; and
- details the processes necessary to develop and implement a software plan.
ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748-5:2017 is intended to provide guidance for parties involved in the planning of software engineering at all stages of the software life cycle. It is intended to provide a common framework for two-party and multi-party collaborations and can be applied where the parties are from the same organization. This document can also be used by a single party.
ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748-5:2017 is applicable to:
- those who use ISO/IEC/IEEE FDIS 12207 on projects dealing with software products and services related to those products;
- those who are responsible for the technical management of the development of software systems;
- organizations and individuals performing software development activities; and
- organizations and individuals developing information items during the development of software.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2017-06
Comité technique: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Ingénierie du logiciel et des systèmes
Acheter cette norme
|std 1 166|
|std 2 166||Papier|