Side event hosted by ISO at the UN Biodiversity Conference COP15.
The strategic vision and global roadmap for biodiversity depends on solid foundations for urgent action. In this session, biodiversity experts will be challenged on the role rigorous and trusted international standards can play in the transformation of economic, social and financial models and the recovery of natural ecosystems.
Where: GRULAC Meeting Room, 511A-D
- Caroline Lhuillery, Committee Manager, ISO/TC 331 on Biodiversity
- Laure Denos, Science Policy Expert, IUCN
- Dr Vinod Mathur, Convenor of the ISO/TC 331 working group on restoration, conservation and protection
- Dr David Alvarez Garcia, CEO and founder, ECOACSA
- Emilio Tejedor, Head of Environment and Quality, Iberdrola
Chantal Guay, Executive Director, Standards Council of Canada (SCC) - moderator